This adorably quirky scrap metal dachshund sculpture is handmade by Pennsylvania welder artist Jeremy Werkheiser, the owner of Metal Relic Studio.
The sculpture fuses nuts, bolts, levelers, washers, chain, and wire together with welding to create a whimsically eccentric and characterful piece of art. It's cute, quizzically intrigued expression will make a fun and distinctive addition to your home or office. Dachshund and metal art fans will absolutely love this sculpture as a paperweight or collectible. Makes a unique gift for any Doxie lover!
All sharp edges have been smoothed out, cleaned up, and the Dachshund is sprayed with a clear polyurethane finish, protecting it against rust and adding some shine to its surface.
- Approximate Size: 4" long x 2" wide x 2" high.
- Decorative paperweight
- Made from recycled metal materials
- Smooth edges & clear polyurethane finish
- Rust-resistant with lasting shine
- Handcrafted proudly in the USA
- Bonus: Eco friendly repurposing of scrap metal and your purchase supports an independent artist