Himalayan Chews are hands down the favorite chews of the What's Up Dox weenies. Why? Because:
1. 100% Natural, No Chemicals, No Preservatives
2. Ingredients: 100% Yak and Cow Milk, salt, lime juice. That's it! Lactose and gluten free.
3. Long lasting
4. Great for removing plaque and promoting oral health
5. Fully digestible and healthy
4. When your doxie chews them down the small end pieces can be microwaved to make a puff treat.
7. Tip: (our personal favorite thing): If you have a senior dog or dog who has had dental issues or tooth extractions simply soak the chew in water for 15 minutes and it will be pliable enough for your dog to chew away and enjoy as if he had a full set of strong chompers.
Sold in a pack of 3 for dogs under 15 lbs. Each chew is approximately 3.5" to 4" in length and 1" in depth and width.
These chews were born from an ancient recipe for a hard cheese snack chewed by the people of the Himalayas. In the mountains surrounding Mt. Everest at more than 15,000 feet, they are made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk and all natural products with no preservatives or binding agents. The finished product is then collected, tested and inspected by Himalayan Corporation, Mukilteo, WA USA
For FAQs follow this link to the Himalayan Chew's website: FAQ